- From a command line console source a download container pool. (see Article - running a container or application from command line)
- Tag the image using the "docker tag" command using the cxMgmt IP for the registry server.
docker tag <image id> <cxMgmt IP>:8091/[username]/NAME:[tag]
- Login into registry server with a user account managed from cdMgmt.
docker login <cxMgmt IP>:8081
- Push the image to the repository
docker push <cxMgmt IP>:8091/[username]/NAME:[tag]
- Verify image is uploaded on cxMgmt host.