Download the latest dist.zip
On a bare metal host to be designated as CX management server, perform the following steps:
- Ensure you have root access to the host (including root environment, 'sudo -i')
- Copy dist.zip to the host via scp.
- Logon as root.
- Unzip dist.zip and it will unzip files under a 'dist' directory in CWD.
- cd ./dist
- Execute scripts/install_mgmt.sh. When asked to enter the IP address, enter host’s on-premise private IP address.
- On success, you should be able to browse to http://<MGMT SERVER IP>:8085.
- Proceed with creating an Elastic Cluster.