6.6.2 Local User Configuration
- Logged in as user “Admin” click the “Administrator” drop down and select “User Management”.
- Then select the “LOCAL” tab to configure account access.
- A new account can be created with the “NEW USER” button. Complete the pop-out options with a username, role, and password.
- Next, the account can be assigned specific pools (or a current account can be modified by selecting the edit button on the right of the account name). Select the “ASSIGN POOLS” tab to begin selection.
- Use the double right arrow ➞➞ to assign all elastic pools to the assigned user or highlight and select the single right arrow ➞ to assigning specific pools and select “SAVE”
- The local account is now available for login and should only be able to see assigned pools.